Questions concerning membership in the Veterans of Foreign Wars should be addressed to Mr. Wes Jones, (208) 240 0705.


You are eligible to join the VFW if you meet the following three requirements:

US citizenship

Honorable service with the US Armed Forces.

Overseas service in a foreign conflict, verified by: Awarding of an approved campaign medal OR. Hostile fire/imminent danger pay.

1:  Citizenship – must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. National.

2:  Honorable Service – must have served in the Armed Forces of the United States and either received a discharge of Honorable or General (Under Honorable Conditions) or be currently serving.

3:  Service in a war, campaign, or expedition on foreign soil or in hostile waters*. This can be proven by any of the following:

– An authorized campaign medal (see a full list of qualifying medals and badges at left)

– Receipt of Hostile Fire Pay or Imminent Danger Pay (verified by a military pay statement)

– Service in Korea for 30 consecutive or 60 non-consecutive days


Sport Clips has awarded more than 1,300 scholarships totaling more than $8.7 million to service members and veterans.

BURGER KING® franchisees have raised more than $6 million for the Veterans of Foreign Wars Unmet Needs program.